Macadey is growing like a weed and will not stop, She as smart as a button know her ABC and can sing and dance with the best of them, She also talks back like a 16 year old (HEAVEN HELP HER MOM AND DAD When she is a teenager)
She loves her baby brother very much and will tell me how and when I can do stuff with him. As the doctor has said she loves him a bit to much! Which brings us to our little boy Jensen, He has his 4 month check up and well the poor thing was sick with RSV (mild form no hospitalisation) he is growing like a weed and is measuring as big as a one year old. 20 lbs 27 inches long. He got better from RSV to only get it again two weeks later luckily he got better from that bought only to get it again ten days latter.
Which brings me to this weekend.
He came down with a cold and I thought that he would get better and all would be alright with him but he just kept getting worse and on Friday I had to take him in to his
pediatrician. They where amazing and deep suctions alot of is snot out so that he could breath better and get oxygen into his lungs/blood. They sent us home with an appointment the next day(SAT)
Jeff ended up having Saturday off and came with me to the appointment which was a very good thing because the sent us up to Primary Children's and it is now Tuesday morning and we are still here wishing and a hoping we where home healthy and happy
Jensen has been a big champ and a charmer with the nurses!
They love his rolls and of course his smile :) He has great moments that will last for half the day then he ends up within a half hour having major issues. We will keep you all posted and let you know how things are going but as for right now we will be here for a few more days!
3 comments:
You have all been in our prayers and we pray Jensen soon is well. How Scary! Primary Childrens is a wonderful place to be though.
I thought all day about you Kari spending the day at the P.C. on your birthday. I hope it was a bright and happy day when good things were happening with Jensen.
Your children are the best gifts along with an incredible husband.
Happy Birthday and we love you!
I hope he did well. I see this is a few weeks later now. So scary. Trevin had RSV and was in the hospital too when he was just 2 months old. I hated seeing him hooked up to monitors and with oxygen. Good luck. Update soon so we know all is well. Love ya.
Still waiting for that update. How's he doing now?
Post a Comment