
I am
surprised at how much
Macadey reads! She goes through at least 4 books a day.
This is a picture of her reading to our friends little girl Addison.
Macadey reading to her cousin
Jaxon. She is bound and determined to make every child that comes into our home a book worm.


she is even determined to have reading time with all her stuffed animals. She lines them up and then tells them story after story after story.
I guess it is a given that she would love books considering that both her mommy and her daddy are big into reading. From fiction to school work books! What a wide
variety she will have as she grows up.
2 comments:
That is precious. Reading is a good thing and she will be a book worm before she is two...wait she is right now!
What a good mom you must be.
Love you!
That is so cute. She is a doll! I love how she lined up her stuffed animals to read to them.
Post a Comment