
Macadey continually surprises me at how much she knows! Maybe it is mom being overly proud of her but I think that she is very smart. She is only 19 Months old and is able to say many, many words. We are working on her colors right now and I think that Purple and orange are her favorite colors odd I know but she really loves those two colors. The other day she brought me a block that had an orange letter on it and she handed it to me and said “Orange”, Then a couple of days later she brought me a green paper flower and said “Green”. It also amazes me at how compassionate she is to others and her things. She got a little dolly for her first birthday from Grandma and Grandpa ‘O’ and she carries that little doll everywhere she shows it fireworks and tells Dolly “Pretty”, she reads books to it and puts it to sleep and many other cute things. On Wed of last week she got in to the draws of the bathroom found the nail polish brought it to me pointed to her toes and said pretty. Well I couldn’t pass that up and I painted her toes a bright red. She walked around all day pointing to her toes and saying pretty. We also went to Smiths last week Leonee and I with Macadey. We have had an issue with her staying in the seat and we always tell her to sit down. Well while we where at Smiths she started to yell at everyone to “sit down”. Leonee and I busted up laughing how could we not it was so funny because she was so serious about it.
As for Jeff he is busy, busy, busy and very tired! I would think the minute he gets home from work he would drop off into a deep sleep, considering he is out in this heat all day and sometimes he has to go into the attics which of course are 30 -50 degrees hotter than it is outside. But Jeff gets home and starts taking charge of the home and the basement. I can do a few things which is nice but I am amazed and how he keeps going. He deserves a nice break before this little guy (Jensen) comes. I am glad that he is going hunting this year and I sure hope that he has a good time. I know that it will be hard on Macadey and I but I am glad that he can have one nice get away with the guys before things get even more crazy than they are now.
As for Jensen and I we are doing good. I know my limits to a certain degree which has helped because I can do some things so Jeff and Leonee (My built in Maid/ Sister) don’t have to do everything. I’ve also learned that if I am starting to have contractions I go swimming and it helps relax the muscles. I am enjoying being pregnant and love every minute of it! NOT!!!!!
As for Jensen and I we are doing good. I know my limits to a certain degree which has helped because I can do some things so Jeff and Leonee (My built in Maid/ Sister) don’t have to do everything. I’ve also learned that if I am starting to have contractions I go swimming and it helps relax the muscles. I am enjoying being pregnant and love every minute of it! NOT!!!!!
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you at the reunion. I sure wish there would have more time to visit. Your baby is ADORABLE! Only 2 months until baby #2. Yippee. Take it easy and keep us posted. Love ya'
Kim
Post a Comment