Friday, August 15, 2008

Jeffs Birthday

Jeff had a great birthday with all the fun that goes with it! ( Pictures soon to come) He had to work!!!!!! His boss even gave him a birthday present, letting him work on Saturday! What a great guy.
Macadey and I where so excited to decorate the home and clean it so that when he came home he didn't need to stress about it!!! ( Thanks Laurel and Leonee for Cleaning) I really couldn't help out as much as I would have liked.
We then went to dinner with his family at Ruby Tuesdays and it was great spending time with his family, We love them so much and all that they do for us! They are an amazing family.
Macadey was so excited to have HER BALLOONS! she went crazy about them. I am amazed at how much she enjoyed them. The minute they deflated she was done with them, but she got some use out of them.
Eric and Kayla (Jeff's best friend since like kindergarten) well they made the best meal for us and came over and hung out. They have a cute little girl named Addison and Macadey loved playing with her. I need to get the pictures of them reading on the couch together.
As for Jensen and Macadey I am already worried about those two. He is not even here yet and they fight like no other. I can sit and hold Macadey and whatever side she is on he is kicking her. I know she feels it because she will push as hard as she can against me. That goes on the whole time I am holding both of them. Wow we are in for some FUN, FUN times. How do you mothers that have kids so close together do this? I am already getting a little nervous how I am going to handle it. I guess when you are pregnant you worry about that kind of thing and then when they are here you make it work and I will see how well I handle it!

2 comments:

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Kari, you are a natural born mom and have had the best example of a mom who had children close together. They will do wonderfully because they have you and Jeff as parents:)
Happy birthday Jeff! We are so glad you are in our family. We love and appreciate all you have done for us and We agree Kari, You have great in-laws!
Love you, all four of you,
Cheryl

Kim said...

You're new baby is just so excited to come out and play that he can't help himself. All will be well. You are a great mom and they are both so lucky to have you.
I love that my kis are close together. 4 in 6 years. They are such good friends and are really involved in each others lives.
You will do amazingly well!